-
February 16th, 2004, 06:44 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just got the old Valentine Party outfit for AGOT. There is a package of 6 small fushia pink velcro hearts included. What are these for?
-
February 16th, 2004, 07:24 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Yep for the dolls hair. [img]smile.gif[/img] We never used ours so I am not sure if they work/look good or not. Give them a try and let us know. I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] that Valentine Outfit. Too cute! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
February 16th, 2004, 08:17 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
They can be worn on hair that is down, too. Kaya is wearing them in the first pic of my album http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287788861&idx=12 tho she could use a few more because her hair is so long!
-
February 16th, 2004, 08:54 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Thanks, Tracy your pictures are really cute. Judi
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks